With an annual contract, we will test your installation against leaks once a year. We will also carry out regular maintenance on your installation.
Annual contract + monitoring
With this option, not only are you complying with legal requirements, but you can also sleep with peace of mind. Your installation will be monitored by KOMA 24/7.
If manageability is important to you and you don’t want any nasty surprises, then full service is perfect for you. With this option, not only are you complying with legal requirements, but you will have nothing to pay for labour and call-out costs when it comes to repairs. Your installation will also be monitored by KOMA 24/7. In addition, you will receive a discount of up to 15% on parts.
To ensure you get the best quality, KOMA works with fully-certified service technicians, who are in tune with the latest developments thanks to the continuous professional development they receive. A KOMA service technician will visit you in a fully-equipped service bus, with their own tablet with technical database.
Part of the perfect installation is service that exceeds your expectations. We realise this by your monitoring your installation online 24/7. That means we often pick up on problems before you notice them, when a door is left open accidentally for example. Because we know how essential a seamless cooling process is to your business, we will make sure you can depend on the consistent quality of your installation.
Online monitoring 24/7
With the KOMA software, you can be confident that your installation is constantly monitored 24/7 by a dedicated KOMA team. So, if any deviations or faults arise, we can act quickly before any damage is done.KOMA’s innovative KControl software also gives you the ability to quickly gain an insight.
Benefits of online monitoring
- Your equipment is monitored day and night and you have control over quality 24/7
- By using KControl, action can be taken to resolve a problem before the quality of your product is compromised
- Reduce loss of quality to end products and unnecessary power consumption
- Problems like open doors are reported immediately, saving on energy costs
- Data from KControl can be used to create a temporary solution, preventing an interruption to production
- If you are not physically present at the production process, you still have all the critical information available with K-Control